From Petra to Wadi Rum: There is only one bus which leaves Petra at 6:30
am. The hotel can arrange a place for you. The bus will arrive in Wadi
Rum visitor center around 8:15, where our guide will be waiting you. The
bus costs 5 JD per person.
From Wadi Rum to Petra:
The same bus
returns to Petra at 8:30 from Rum village. We will help you book a seat.
The bus arrives in Petra at 10:30 am, and costs 5 JD per person.
From Wadi Rum to Aqaba:
There is one
Bus which leaves every day except Friday. The bus leaves Wadi Rum
village around 6:45 am. We will help you book a seat. It will cost 3 JD
From Wadi Rum to Amman:
There are NO
buses which go directly from Wadi Rum to Amman. The only way is to take
the bus from rum village to Aqaba and from Aqaba take a bus to Amman. In
Aqaba there are two ways to go to Amman; the first is to take the bus
from the Bus station, which I donít recommend because the buses there
are in a Bad condition, and it cost 6 JD. The other way is to use a
private transportation company (JEET). These buses are in good
condition. It cost 8 JD per person. They usually have trips every hour.
To buy tickets, go to their offices one hour before bus departure. Any
taxi driver can take you to the offices.
We can arrange a taxi from Wadi Rum to anywhere in Jordan. We donít
charge any commission.
Here are some of the Taxi prices:
- Wadi Rum to Aqaba /20 JD per Taxi /70 Km from Wadi Rum.
- Wadi Rum to Petra / 40 JD per taxi / 120Km from Wadi Rum.
- Wadi Rum to Amman / 100JD per taxi / 350 KM from Wadi Rum.
- Wadi Rum to the airport / 90 JD per taxi / 320 Km from Wadi Rum.
- Wadi Rum to Jarash / 130 JD per taxi / 400 KM from Wadi Rum.
- Wadi Rum to Madaba / 100 JD per Taxi 350 Km from Wadi Rum.
- Wadi Rum to the border with israil ( araba border ) / 25 JD per taxi.